The Yuasa Battery TEV12360 from Critical power Supplies.
The TEV SERIES – High Capacity Cyclic VRLA Batteries
The low maintenance and valve regulated constructions combine with heavy-duty plates and unique separator systems to make TEV service twice as long as conventional counterparts.
Features and Benefits.
1. Double cycle life – TEV operates 500 charge/discharge cycles or twice as many cycles as conventional cycle use batteries at 75% D.O.D. (depth of discharge).
2. Valve-regulated and maintenance-free – Battery electrolyte retained solidly in the separator and the innovative gas recombinant system allows minimum gas emittance freeing the user from maintenance.
3. Durability for deep discharge use – Yuasa’s state-of-the-art plate barrier prevention and the unique separator systems help ensure deep discharge use thus considerably prolonging battery’s service life.
4. Minimal self-discharge – Cyclic use batteries tend to be left discharged after usage causing plate corrosion leading to shortened life. Self discharge rate of TEV is as small as only 0.1% a day at 20°C and thus extends the storage period allowed.
5. Higher capacity with same footprint as standard cyclic batteries.
AGV (Automatic guided vehicle)
Recommended charging method
Current: Max. 0.25CA
Voltage: 2.4 ~ 2.5VPC
|. Nominal Capacity |. TEV12360 |
| Nominal Voltage | 12 |
| Energy Density (Wh/L)* | 98.6 |
| Specific Energy (Wh/kg)* | 36.0 |
| Int Resistance (m.ohms) | 8.0 |
| Maximum discharge (A) | 216 |
| Short Circuit current (A)| 540 |
| Length +/-1 | 36.0 |
| Length +/-1 | 30.6 |
| Length +/-1 | 25.2 |
| Length +/-1 | 21.6 |
| Length | 196 |
| Width | 130 |
| Height overall | 172 |
| Weight (Kg) | 12.0 |
| Terminal | B2 |
| Terminal Torque (Nm) | 7 |